Why Replace the Sonic Blue Brush Head?
While cleaning your teeth, residue builds up on your Sonic Blue toothbrush head over time, blocking the GO SMILE Patented Blue Lightwave technology which activates the Teeth Whitening Gel. A clean brush head allows greater distribution of the Blue light, for optimal whitening and antibacterial action. Dull bristles are also less effective at removing plaque, so a fresh brush head ensures a healthy and beautiful smile.
How Often Should I Replace It?
Replace your brush head every 3 months to ensure that a white and healthy smile continues to improve. The antibacterial bristles change from blue to white in color to help you remember—Replace the brush head when the bristles are almost completely white. This package includes four (4) brush heads—enough for a whole year of brushing!
Brush Head Features
- Antibacterial bristles help reduce germ build-up.
- Bristles change color to indicate when it’s time to replace the brush head.
- Oversized shape of brush head provides a wider distribution of the Sonic Blue’s Patented Blue lightwave technology to activate the Teeth Whitening Gel
- Special soft bristles and rubber gum massagers clean teeth thoroughly up to the gum line where stains and food residue can hide
- Brush head is the only replacement part needed. No expensive mechanical parts.
- Available for purchase online or at participating retail stores
- (4) Replacement Brush Heads for the Sonic Blue electric toothbrush