Why Replace the Sonic Pro GO Brush Head?
While cleaning your teeth, residue builds up on your Sonic Pro toothbrush head over time, blocking the GO SMILE Patented Blue Lightwave technology which activates the Teeth Whitening Gel. A clean brush head allows greater distribution of the Blue light, for optimal whitening and antibacterial action. Dull bristles are also less effective at removing plaque, so a fresh brush head ensures a healthy and beautiful smile.
How Often Should I Replace it?
Replace your brush head every three months to ensure the beauty and health of your smile continue to improve. The antibacterial bristles change from blue to white in color to help you remember—Replace the brush head when the bristles are almost completely white. This package includes four (4) brush heads—enough for a whole year of brushing!
Brush Head Features
- Antibacterial bristles help reduce germ build-up
- Bristles change color to indicate when it’s time to replace the brush head
- Special shape of brush head provides a wider distribution of the On The Go Sonic Blue blue light that activates the Teeth Whitening Gel
- Soft bristles and rubber gum massagers clean teeth thoroughly up to the gum line where stains and food residue can hide
- Brush head is the only replacement part needed. No expensive mechanical parts.
Available for purchase online or at participating retail stores