Tooth sensitivity is a common oral health symptom. It affects people of all ages and lifestyles. It can even have an impact on how you whiten your teeth. There are a variety of possible reasons for tooth sensitivity, like gum disease or brushing too hard. Typical signs of sensitive teeth include pain or discomfort. The sensations can be especially strong when drinking a hot beverage or eating cold foods.
If you think you have sensitive teeth, there are ways you can whiten the yellowing or the dark spots on your tooth enamel. Products that are made for sensitivity can also make it more comfortable for you to brush and floss. The following guide will help you learn more about whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth so you can feel more confident about your smile.Discover a Gentle Whitening Toothpaste
How to Choose Whitening for Sensitive Teeth
The best kinds of toothpaste for whitening with tooth sensitivity are gentle yet effective. They will also help you whiten your teeth in less time so you can avoid overexposure to whitening products. Follow these tips to find the right whitening toothpaste for your needs:
- Know the ingredients: Many kinds of whitening toothpaste contain hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide. Studies show these peroxide agents are safe and effective when used for teeth whitening. Our teeth whitening gel contains hydrogen peroxide, which has been shown in clinical trials to quickly brighten teeth shades whiter without pain or discomfort. If you have sensitive teeth, begin with a product like ours that contains a gentle formula for your teeth and gums. Unlike other brands, GO SMILE products have no preservatives, which are known to cause sensitivity.
- Choose a trusted brand: Buy from a brand that is formulated by dentists. Or seek out trusted products that are known to be gentle on teeth and gums. Check the ingredients and clinical trial information on the company’s product pages to help decide if the toothpaste is right for you.
- Check in with your dentist: Everyone is unique, so if you are unsure about which formula to use, ask your dentist for advice. They can tell you what they think about each ingredient and share their knowledge about some of the products that help make the whitening process more comfortable.
The Best Whitening Toothpastes for Sensitive Teeth
Tooth sensitivity is part of the inspiration behind our gentle teeth whitening products. Formulated by dentists, our toothpastes and gels are designed to be gentle, effective and easy to use. Here are a few of the best products for sensitive teeth:
- Luxury Mint Toothpaste: Our luxury mint toothpaste helps to maintain a healthy smile. Formulated with vitamins A, C and E to nourish tooth enamel, it can be combined with our teeth whitening gel. The gel is a favorite among those with tooth sensitivity because it is gentle on gums and contains the effective whitening ingredient hydrogen peroxide.
- Foaming Toothpaste: If you are looking for a toothpaste that combines an excellent clean and effective whitening experience, try our foam toothpaste. There is no sensitivity with this product, all while penetrating the teeth for deep whitening below the surface. Our foam toothpaste is proven to whiten up to 10 times better than the leading whitening toothpaste. It also feels great on your teeth and will not cause you any discomfort while you brush.
- Tooth Whitening Gel: When used with our mint toothpaste, you can get a brighter smile in less time. Clinical trials of this product show virtually no irritation of gums or tooth sensitivity. It also whitened teeth four times faster than a comparison whitening product.
Enjoying Your Whitening Experience
To increase the effectiveness of your whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth, combine it with one of our gentle teeth whitening kits — the product that works for you and your busy lifestyle. Travelers will love our Sonic Blue Smart Brush or the Dental Pro Whitening Kit with whitening gel and a compact travel brush, as well as the On the Go Sonic Blue Teeth Whitening Kit with bacteria-killing patented blue lightwave technology. Fight gum disease and tooth problems as you whiten and brush. Our Professional Teeth Whitening System helps you get brighter teeth fast, while our BLU Hands-Free Toothbrush & Whitening Device is a convenient and gentle companion to your foam toothpaste.
Browse our collection of GO SMILE whitening products and toothpastes to find what is best for you. Even if you experiment with a few items, you will always find formulas that cause no sensitivity while helping your teeth to look their best. Now that you know which toothpaste is right for your sensitive teeth, this approach to your whitening regimen may help you to avoid discomfort and oral health problems in the future.Shop Whitening Kits for Sensitive Teeth