Humanity has sought pearly white teeth for centuries, starting with the ever-innovative ancient Egyptians, who whitened their teeth with ground pumice stone and vinegar around 4,000 years ago. We won’t go too deep into the strange and downright disgusting teeth whitening methods that followed throughout history, but suffice it to say that we have come a long way since the early days of whitening.
In both the near and distant past, achieving a white smile often meant putting your chompers in harm’s way with abrasive, dangerous whiteners that caused tooth sensitivity and decay. Now, we have solutions that not only brighten and whiten for a dazzling smile, but also support your overall health and well-being with zero sensitivity. One such example is bacteria-killing blue light devices from GO SMILE, which bring a whole lot more to your life than just blindingly white teeth!
Here’s some information on how a GO SMILE Blue Light Teeth Whitening Kit can serve your whole-body wellness goals.
1. It Helps Whiten Your Smile Fast — OK, first up: its impressive whitening and stain removal power. Using a low-frequency, light-wave technology built directly into the blue light toothbrush or hands-free light device, this amazing technology has the ability to kill bacteria, leaving you with a whiter, brighter and healthier smile. It also works by accelerating the rate of your whitening toothpaste and is even proven to whiten teeth in just two days.
2. It Decreases Tooth Sensitivity and Inflammation — If you’re one of the millions of people out there with painfully sensitive teeth, you may feel like whitening of any sort is off the table. In truth, GO SMILE’s blue light technology can actually decrease sensitivity while it whitens, preventing pain and discomfort. It’s also scientifically proven to decrease inflammation and sores in the gums.
3. It Treats and Prevents Gingivitis and Gum Disease — Gingivitis and gum disease (periodontitis) are two common gum conditions that are caused by bacteria buildup in the mouth. This bacteria feeds on the sugars and starches in your food and drinks, creating plaque which then turns into tartar and causes inflammation (gingivitis). Over time, the ongoing gum inflammation can turn into gum disease, which can strain your immune system and cause you to lose teeth. Blue light is scientifically proven to kill harmful, disease-causing bacteria, so it can help stop or slow these conditions, starting with the root cause.
4. It Freshens Your Breath — Bad breath (halitosis) can be caused by a number of things, but one of the most common and persistent is that pesky bacteria that lingers in your mouth after you eat and drink. Since the blue light is able to kill even the most harmful and antibiotic-resistant bacteria, regular use of these devices can leave you with fresher breath and a healthier mouth.
5. It May Improve Your Heart Health — Did you know that the bacteria in your teeth may increase your risk of having a heart attack, stroke or another life-threatening cardiovascular event? Though scientists still don’t know exactly why or how, they do know that there is a clear and proven thread between gum disease and heart disease. Following good oral health practices and using a blue light device can help rid the mouth of that dangerous bacteria.
6. It Boosts Your Immune System — Right now, we’re all looking for smart ways to boost immunity, and your teeth whitening system may actually be a great place to start. The connection between your immune system and the bacteria throughout your body is strong. We already know that this bacteria can cause immune responses such as inflammation, and studies show that it may even selectively disarm the immune system.
A Few Minutes, Twice a Day
A few minutes, twice a day. That’s all it takes to attack the harmful, antibiotic-resistant bacteria that may be hanging out in your mouth wreaking all kinds of havoc in your body. Investing in the GO SMILE Sonic Blue Smart Toothbrush or BLU Hands-Free Whitening Device is an amazing way to quickly whiten your teeth while gaining many more benefits that can lead to better overall health!